Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Look

Look, the sun is coming
Get up and see the morning
All this energy and light
The natural world is full of wonder

Regardons le soleil qui brille
et les enfants qui grandissent


When I work with collage, for me it is like setting an Intention, as Sacred as a Prayer.

GARDEN
I was meditating on the Sacred Feminine and our Mother Earth and how her Rightful and Natural Expression is Life with Abundance, Freedom not only From..., but Freedom To Do, To Be...

DANCE BY SEA
With one hand waving free is a prayer and intention for my young son, that he finds his way and has a whole and fulfilling life...

LOVERS LINK
I was single at the time when I created this collage, and of course I had love on my mind and finding lost love. I did find it...

COCO CHANEL
is my Inspiration, starting life out as an orphan and working (very hard) to what she became, ICON of the fashion industry...

ST BERNADETTE
Her eyes held me captive, so very intense, the Madonna. I worship her...

TRANSCENDENTAL
With intention for an alternate healing, rather than drugs, alcohol - Mediation, Prayer, Seeking the Inner Guidance, Developing a deeper Intuitive ability...


No comments:

Post a Comment